0151 638 3897 | Mon - Fri 0900 - 1700
OXYGEN ADMINISTRATION INTRODUCTION
The Oxygen Administration Course for Sports and Commercial Divers is a half-day course including a Theory and Practical examination. Successful delegates will receive a certificate which is valid for 3 years.
OXYGEN ADMINISTRATION ELIGIBILITY
Candidates attending the course must ensure they are fit and healthy and free of any existing injuries. The course can be quite arduous and is mentally and physically demanding.
OXYGEN ADMINISTRATION COURSE CONTENT
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Manifestations of Decompression Illness
- Oxygen and Resuscitation equipment
- Cylinder Recognition, Handling and Safety of Cylinders
- Assembly of Oxygen Equipment and Ancillary Equipment
- Oxygen Administration, Resuscitation Equipment and Practical use of Equipment
OXYGEN ADMINISTRATION LEARNING OUTCOMES
OXYGEN ADMINISTRATION COURSE DATES 2018
October 10th 2017
October 31st 2017
November 14th 2017
December 5th 2017
£84 including VAT and refreshments.